Arup Configuration Manager in Netherlands
Do you want join to us at Arup to shape a better world?
Arup is proud to be a partner in managing the integration and implementation of building related systems, operational systems and other digital systems as part of an exciting project for one of our clients. Arup is looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our on-site project team to realize the set objectives in a project that includes integration, testing and commissioning of these systems. Are you our candidate?
Configuration Manager (f/m)
As our Configuration Manager you are responsible for the following deliverables:
• Developing and maintaining a critical configuration information register for each system.
• Using a risk based approach to identify the critical configuration information required for each System. Information may include: design and software version, design release ID interface specification etc.
• Reviewing the configuration information hold by the various systems suppliers and ensure that it is appropriate. Where issues are identified, found, impact analyses are reported and issues resolved.
• Introducing configuration management protocols and manage changes in configuration information to ensure that they are identified, analysed, approved, tracked and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
• University degree or equivalent, in IT or engineering is preferred.
• 5 to 10 years professional experience in IT, e.g. business analysis, Technical Systems Design & Deployment, software development, Technical assurance, System Engineering, Configuration management.
• Experience with providing configuration management.
• Experience with configuration software or requirement systems.
• Experience as business analyst, to understand the requirements of the systems and systems interfaces, and identify key configuration aspects.
• Knowledge of both operational (IT) systems and building control systems is an advantage.
• Understanding of the built environment, it’s processes, stakeholders and how digital transformation can affect them is an advantage.
• Accurate and analytic.
• Communicative; ability to understand users / business requirements and communicate with technical experts.
• Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
• Program and delivery focused with effective planning and organizational skills.
• Problem solving is what makes you tick.
We offer you a job in a multicultural and informal international working environment with good and lucrative conditions, both primary and secondary:
• Employees at Arup are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payment per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
• Competitive performance based salary growth
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates
• Pension plan
• Transportation plan
• An individual development plan
• Flexible conditions of employment, tailored to your personal situation.
• Short, long or educational assignments at Arup’s other offices and projects anywhere in the world.
Arup is an independent firm with 13.000 engineers, designers, planners, technical specialists and consultants in 32 countries, offering a broad range of design, technical and engineering services. In the Netherlands we are active since 2000 with a team of over 250 colleagues. Through collaboration with specialists all over the world we can add global knowledge to local projects, advice on international iconic projects and makes us able to shape a better world.
For more information about Arup check our website www.arup.com. For more information about this vacancy please contact Martin Koster, e-mail: Martin.Koster@arup.com.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and letter of motivation (English only) into the Arup application portal on our website or click here.
Candidates will be considered until the position has been filled.
Job: Information Technology
Title: Configuration Manager
Requisition ID: NET000004