Nike Nike Assistant Store Manager - Roermond Designer Outlet in Netherlands
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As our Nike Store Assistant Head Coach your mission is to assist the Head Coach in creating an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
· Assist the Head Coach by managing one or more of the store functions (sales, merchandising, operations, accounting, etc.) or by managing a particular floor/business in a store.
· Performing all store management functions in the absence of the Head Coach
· Coach, manage and focus your team, providing them with a common purpose and inspiring them with the power of the brand
· Recruiting and hiring talent to build a winning team with diverse backgrounds and experiences
· Prioritize what matters to allow employees to meet daily deadlines and short term objectives
· Perform work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participate in initiatives and programs
· Prepare statistical and narrative reports of store activities
· Communicate with the visual team and/or oversee physical site maintenance
· A Bachelor's Degree and 4 years retail experience, or 5 years retail experience in lieu of a degree
· A minimum of 2 years management experience
· Experience with retail operations, customer service, sales and people leadership and management
· Experience and ability to lead a high level of customer service in a brand retailer
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
· Ability to communicate in English
· Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
· Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
· Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.