Pegasystems, Inc. Senior Business Architect in Netherlands
A partner with the customer and the technical teams, this consultative role aligns strategic goals with decisions regarding business and IT initiatives and the related systems that link these aspects of the enterprise together. The Senior Business Architect works with a dynamic project team to structure the enterprise in terms of its business processes and business information. This position will collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the business functions of the delivered solution match customer requirements.
Watch this video to learn how you can lead organisations in changing the way they do business http://bit.ly/PegaSBA
In this role, you will:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (from identifying and defining process flows and use cases to user acceptance testing)
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client's direction
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Support Account Executives, Engagement Leaders (ELs) and Practice Leaders (PLs) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualisation
- Teach and drive the use of Pegasystems’ Smart BPM Methodology among clients, partners, and teammates
- Explore various industry standard methodologies and communicate policies and procedures to clients, partners and teammates
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega7 functionality
- Provide technical training and user support to business groups
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organisations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
An intelligent, motivated, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with diverse teams of business users and IT teams. Additionally, this person has a history of working in customer organisations on definition and implementation of business process changes.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in analysis, requirements gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Aptitude to learn quickly and a superb attention to detail and process orientation
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a focus on achieving outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- A team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications