Pegasystems, Inc. Senior Software Engineer in Netherlands
Pegasystems has a unique opportunity for a passionate Software Engineer to join our dynamic and collaborative team in Amsterdam.
You would be working on the most exciting projects in Pegasystems creating state of the art analytics software. Our team is multi-disciplined and multicultural, enabling you to see things from a different perspective as you work to realise an evolving backlog of demanding ideas to meet the needs of the world’s largest companies. The Pega engineering office in Amsterdam is dedicated to infusing intelligence into all aspects of running a customer facing organisation effectively.
The Pega Decision Hub intelligence is used all over the world and influences customer experience for approximately 1.5 billion people each year!
Watch this video to learn more about Engineering roles at Pega - http://bit.ly/PegaEngineer
In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test and document features, including the design and development of high-quality software
- Provide technical assistance to advance the capabilities of products and resolve complex issues
- Leverage Java, JEE and Pegasystems Rules Process Commander in new and innovative ways to help create Pegasystems’ proprietary framework
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Friendly, informal and multicultural atmosphere in the office, located in Amsterdam Zuid area
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- Competitive salary and benefits (travel allowance, training budget, end of year bonus, gym discount, flexible working hours and 25 days holiday per year)
If you're a great engineer that loves a technical challenge, have a desire to make what’s complex simple to use, want to build end-user facing software with care and finish, and like to see the fruits of you labour work at scale, maybe a career at Pega Engineering in Amsterdam is something for you.
Qualifications will include:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Object-oriented design and development skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge and good understanding of database management systems
- A passion for developing software
- Spoken English Language
- A proactive approach and willingness to learn and apply new technologies
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications