Pegasystems, Inc. System Architect in Netherlands
Pega is pleased to offer an amazing opportunity for an ambitious junior developer/system designer to join the world-class consulting team in the Netherlands. In this role you will design and build components of enterprise applications and provide consultative guidance to some of the world’s leading organisations. You will be working in a well-organised local team delivering high quality solutions that matche customer requirements and solve complex business problems.
Watch this video to learn more about the System Architect role at Pega - http://bit.ly/PegaSystemArchitect
In this role, you will:
- Partner with both the business team and technical team and provide help in application design phase
- Create components of applications that match quality standards and build them within agreed time-frame.
- Provide assistance in application testing and support during user acceptance testing
- Demonstrate professionalism by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A friendly team environment and flexible working hours
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training and certification opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
This is an ideal opportunity for a technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with strong communication skills and ambition to work on customisation and implementation of enterprise grade applications. The person we are looking for will be interested in solving complex business problems and committed to customer success.
Qualifications will include:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering is preferred
- 1-3+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, and implementation IT applications
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles (e.g. Java, C#) database design, application & web servers is desired
- Experience in enterprise grade solutions is preferred
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Driven and team-oriented
- Ability to pick up new concepts and technologies rapidly
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications