Kao USA Inc. Cash & Banking Administrator in Amersfoort, Netherlands
Kao is in the middle of setting up a Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) for the EMEA region. To further support the set-up and the continuous success of our FSSC in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Cash and Banking Administrator.
As Cash & Banking Administrator you will be part of the Cash & Banking team and report to the team lead Cash & Banking. The team is part of the Accounts Receivable team within the Financial Shared Service Centre.
- On a daily basis you will be handling incoming bank statements for all entities;
- You are responsible for all bank reconciliations (creation of reconciliation data relating to various business areas, investigating and resolving, correct and follow up on discrepancies);
- Receiving and processing payment requests (Periodic and manual/ad hoc);
- Approve/execute Direct Debit runs;
- Manage the loan administration (e.g. review and registration of new loans, reporting on status and calculate interest due on loans);
- Ensure that all the relevant bank accounts, sales ledgers, control accounts and balance sheet accounts are accurately maintained and reconciled;
- Ensure all the relevant and correct Transactional Finance policies are followed;
- Continuous process improvement within the cash & banking team and throughout other areas within the FSSC moving from highly manual to highly automated work;
- Implementation and maintenance of EBS Workbench to ensure automated cash allocation;
- Periodic reporting on all relevant accounts and KPI’s to the business.
- You have experience with operational work like booking bank statements, cash allocations. In addition, you preferably have supported treasury departments, like assisting treasury mid-offices;
- You have been involved in process improvement and setting up standard operating procedures;
- Flexible in picking up more complex as well as more routine work when needed;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other European languages (German, French, Italian, a Scandinavian language) is an advantage;
- Preferably experience in a larger organization or FSSC;
- You are very accurate;
- It is a must to have working experience with SAP.
- You are goal oriented and like to achieve results;
- You are able to initiate solutions;
- You consider yourself energetic and pro-active;
- You are willing to occasionally travel;
- You are a team player.
Job ID: 2018-3673
Brand: KAO Business Services
Location: NL - - Amersfoort