Dell Client Solutions Field Marketing Manager – Displays and Client Peripherals in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Client Solutions Field Marketing Manager – Displays and Client Peripherals
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Client Solutions Field Marketing Manager – Displays and Client Peripherals
on our Marketing team in Amsterdam.
As a global business with game-changing products, there’s always scope for Dell to grow sales and expand market share. So a highly skilled Product Marketing team is essential. Our team has real vision. They develop and implement strategic approaches to solutions and technology marketing that put our products and services at the forefront of our customers’ minds. Always ready to adjust strategies in response to market change and competition, the team works closely with sales, product partners and vendors. Crucially, their remit goes beyond the customer value proposition to making sure product development is informed by customer insights.
· Responsible for following product categories: Displays (monitors and large format displays) and Client Peripherals
· Attach programs with regional sales and leadership (training, enablement, events)
· Responsible to participate on all key events in the country, presenting Dell Displays (monitors), coordinating needs and requirements between CS team and DCP PLM team
· Responsible for Channel Enablement and partner training for defined product categories
· Applies broad knowledge of company’s product capabilities and competitive environment to identify new growth areas and winning strategies for assigned product categories and prepares analysis and evaluation of key market data and customer requirements to define product strategies and identify product opportunities to expand market share for Dell monitors.
· Helps marketing and product marketing manage product launches to ensure sales force readiness and optimize P&L impact of product transitions. Manages product launches to ensure sales force readiness. Adjusts product marketing communications and materials to respond to changing market/customer demands and expectations.
· Conducts competitive analysis to determine appropriate positioning in competitive environment and continually keeps up to date with market trends and the competitive landscape and tailors marketing messages accordingly to drive Dell’s market positioning.
· University Education
· Advanced creative, verbal and written communication skills, senior leadership level presentation skills.
· Strong financial and business acumen and analytical skills.
· Advanced organizational agility with the ability to engage across all levels of Dell and with external partners.
· Advanced Web applications, social media, and content management skills.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .