Expedia Credit Collector - Spanish Speaking in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Credit Collector - Spanish Speaking
This position is part of the Expedia Global Payment (EGP) team, based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Reporting into the collection supervisor you will manage a portfolio of hotels in the EMEA credit and collections region. In this role you will be responsible for building a professional relationship with hotels and business partners. By maintaining this relationship you will also ensure that invoices are paid in accordance with the agreed payment terms and that queries are resolved efficiently.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, goal-oriented individual with professional sales and phone skills, who carries a positive attitude and is able to promote Direct Debit, our preferred payment method.
Our Global Partner Payment values are: People Centric, Continuous Improvement, Empowerment, Partnership and Transparency
- Able to communicate at proficient level in English plus a strong preference for fluency in one other language, e.g. Spanish and or Portuguese
- Reach out to hotels to collect their debt, by phone and email
- Actively promote our preferred payment method
- Solve and follow up on queries and invoice disputes
- Maintain and analyze reports on the financial status of accounts
- Effectively cooperate with business partners and hotels as required and create best practices in order to improve our collection process
- Utilize various third party applications and tools such Microsoft office
- Meet departmental expectations, deadlines and collection targets
- Understand and act upon our EGP values: People Centric, Continuous Improvement, Empowerment, Partnership and Transparency
- 1-2 year of working experience in collections, customer service and/or the travel industry.
- Proficient English speaker
- Other European language is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce and Oracle is an advantage
- Team Player
- Strong negotiating skills – Able to negotiate assertively when required
- Analytical – ability to identify risks
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time