Google Industry Manager, Large Customer Sales in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales (LCS) team promotes our product suite of Google AdWords, YouTube, the Google Display Network and Mobile. Working within LCS means you'll be working in a dynamic, fast-paced and client-facing environment. You set the vision and strategy for how clients’ advertising can reach users and promote across the entire Google product suite.
In this role, you will partner with clients and their agencies to develop digital strategies to transform their success, identify their business challenges and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives demonstrating how Google products can enhance their online presence. You’ll consult using search-based advertising products, but also display advertising using Mobile, YouTube and the Google Display Network.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build sustainable relationships with leading clients, media and creative agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, and develop solid strategic client account plans.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base and optimizing the accounts. Work with Google product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our client and their agencies.
- Work cross-functionally within Google and collaborate on projects to drive client success. Work closely with members of the LCS team to ensure successful implementation of clients Search and Display campaigns.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at targeted events and conferences. Advocate for new product releases, internally and externally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working for a client or for an agency.
- Consulting experience and a background in digital media.
- Experience with programmatic marketing solutions, with strong online sales and business development experience.
- Ability to drive results and collaborate with major customers.
- Ability to understand the implications of data analysis and build a strategic story from this data.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.