Google Strategic Partner Manager (English, Dutch) in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will be working with the trusted partners of a wide range of clients, from global brand advertisers to local online pure play advertisers, along with many others in between. In this role, you'll assist our partners in realizing customer business objectives. You'll manage business relationships, working closely internally and externally with all stakeholders, ranging from the founders and owners of local specialist players to large syndicated global media agencies.
You'll combine deep marketing and commercial knowledge with effective presentation and communication skills. You also have excellent client-servicing and relationship-building skills, along with the entrepreneurial drive to approach and persuade customers with large, multifaceted media propositions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop strong relationships at marketing services agencies both large and small. Analyze data trends and performance, co-develop solid strategic plans with partners and ensure they are implemented.
- Develop the market in collaboration with partners. Take responsibility for the growth and quality of the partner, thought leadership publications, best practices, and the growth of product adoption metrics.
- Help shape propositions which will advance the partner and their clients.
- Prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations and make plans a reality, both at a strategy and at a business level. Create and manage a joint pipeline of propositions and pitches.
- Develop case studies of successful strategies and campaigns, and advocate for them, in order to share insights within the broader ecosystem. Create events to scale best practices, in collaboration with partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in business consulting and/or business development. Experience in strategic online sales.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in a strategic externally focussed role, either on client-side or in a (digital) consulting firm.
- Experience in leading organizations through (digital) transformations.
- Substantial experience in business development, and client relationship and servicing skills, with the ability to deliver results under pressure in complex environments.
- Demonstrated record in acting as a trusted advisor for clients and partners in relation to business models, offerings and operations.
- Demonstrated business acumen in a marketing field, acting as the creator of new propositions.
- Ability to mentor colleagues in an effort to drive their performance.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.