Palo Alto Networks Technical Account Manager in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Technical Account Manager
Palo Alto Networks technical support team is a TSIA STAR award-winning group of high-performance professionals supporting business-critical customer service environments. When we're not busy winning things, we excel at scaling, optimization, and providing support in a professional manner in this high-growth industry. If you can smoothly diagnose and solve complex technical issues, then this is the team for you.
• Travel is required, International travel will also be required as necessary.
• Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches.
• Should also have practical experience working with routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances as well as experience with virtualization technologies.
• BA/BS in computer science or equivalent (MBA a plus.)
• 10+ years experience in client facing technical support and/or professional services within the high tech industry preferred.
• 2-5 years of people management experience.
• Superior project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage escalations of complex problems. Prioritize a demanding workload, delegate appropriately, and deliver results under pressure.
• Proven leadership skills including: effective oral and written communication, performance management, issue/conflict resolution, negotiation, motivating others, forecasting and planning.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here at https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/company and check out our fast facts at https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/company/company-fast-facts
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.