Rocket Software, Inc. Order Management - Accounts Receivable Representative in Dordrecht, Netherlands
Order Management - Accounts Receivable Representative
Rocket Administrative Representative (OM-AR) proactively works to ensure high customer retention and maintenance renewals for their assigned customers and business unit. She or he enables the order process, focused primarily on software license, maintenance and professional services invoicing and reporting. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who will strongly pursue knowledge of their assigned business to produce better and more useful information to support the decision-making process. The position requires excellent verbal and written communications skill, and strong basic math skills. The candidate must have a successful customer service track record. This position will be in Dordrecht, our Netherlands office (close to the train station and to the center of Dordrecht).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Responsibilities Order Management (OM)
- Bill software maintenance renewals and licenses.
- Quickly resolve maintenance billing issues and answer general customer queries.
- Proactively work to retain customers and ensure their satisfaction with Rocket Software.
- Provide assistance with product authorizations (License keys).
- Identify opportunities for new or additional services or products across all Rocket Brands (Support cross-selling activities).
Accounts Receivable – Collections Representative (AR)
- Book AR transactions in Oracle.
- Manage brand accounts receivable aging and collections.
- Contacting customers to collect past due amounts. Identify any reasons for non-payment and develop plans with sales representative/supervisor on how to resolve.
- Analyze deductions and credits in customer accounts, identifying items to net, items to follow-up with customer, and items requiring potential write-off.
- Follow up with potential gaps and opportunities with customers and inform this to management.
- Enthusiastic and ready to learn new things.
- Affinity with software industry in international environment.
- Down to earth and respectful of other cultures.
- Bachelor’s degree/ HBO or equivalent experience.
- Strong operational/business orientation.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Takes initiative to solve problems and provide excellent internal and external customer support.
- Good organizational skills and drive to meet deadlines.
- Strong basic written and verbal language skills in German and English.
- Open and interested in her/his environment.
- Flexibility for professional development and readiness to grow with the company.
- Experience with Oracle Financials, especially related to Oracle Order Management and Oracle Service Contracts.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, especially Opportunities, Orders and Service contracts.
- Another language (preferred Spanish, French, Italian) is an advantage.
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Value Based Performance
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands