Philips Lighting Project Manager Intern for International Accounts in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
· Are you willing to gain experience in International Sales/Projects?
· Are you willing to be part of successful team, within Philips Lighting, dealing with major customers based around the globe?
· Are you willing to put into practice your competences for real and motivating projects?
Under the responsibility of the IKAM Specification Manager, your task will be to:
· Support him in IKAM projects management, mainly international retail projects which are in the Roll-Out phase (Projects where Philips lighting needs to specify and supply solutions for store openings across the globe), from the specification phase, to the delivery / installation of the projects.
· Define and put in place a structured way of working to manage these projects, including :
o Build a detailed tool definition (per customer, per store/project), allowing tracking and follow-up
o Update and use this tool to manage projects
o Manage sub-contractors which are involved in these projects
o Update product/solution list per region of the world, allowing easy specification
o Define LEAN and organized way of working for documentation used for these projects
o Support the team when After Sales needs to be put in place.
o Realize communication documents to share internally on successful projects
o Escalate and update pro-actively managers on risks / issues / important info
· Main objective is to make and keep customers satisfied
The international account team (IKAM) within Philips Lighting is i.e. responsible for internationally operating retail- chains that are headquartered in Europe. The IKAM Team is based in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
The IKAM team offers to these retailers following services:
A lighting concept that enhances the shopping experience in the store in line with overall (new) store-concept.
Significant energy-savings through the transformation to LED-lighting
A customized product-offer to meet customer expectations in terms of product-design and/or to fit the lighting seamlessly in the architecture of the store.
Deployment of the lighting concept that has been agreed upon with the retail HQ to all its stores worldwide. This may include preparation of a lighting design for every store, delivery of products at individual stores, installation and/or commissioning-services.
You will join the International Key Account Management (IKAM) team, based in the High Tech Campus of Eindhoven, Netherlands. This multicultural team is working on numerous and diverse projects, with high-pace and motivating customer expectations. This internship is an opportunity to gain work-experience with an international scope and dealing with stakeholders in many different areas.
Preferred internship duration is at least 6 months, starting as soon as possible.
We are looking for
· Currently studying towards your HBO Bachelor / Bachelor of Science / Master of science WO : Business Administration, Business Economics, Communications;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must;
· Competences required:
o Team player
o Able to cope with challenging timelines “set by customers”
o Able to work on different activities in parallel
Not suitable for a thesis!
o You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transport
o The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
o Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge?
o EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
o Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
o Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.