Google Administrative Business Partner (English and Dutch) in Groningen, Netherlands
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
This a great new opportunity to support Google Data Centre in capacity of a Administrative Business Partner to provide business support to the management team.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, budgeting).
- Interacting with high-level executives both inside and outside of Google and perform flawlessly and professionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Support and lead local community outreach program initiatives.
- Coordinate internal and external events.
- Manage small office projects and programs, office space maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically..
- Experience with calendar management, travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills to act fast with an attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and takes the initiative to improve them.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people across job functions.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.