Styron Solution Architect Senior, Plan in Hoek, Netherlands
Trinseo Netherlands BV has an opening within IT Organization for a
Solution Architect Senior, Plan/ F&D;
This role is responsible for the management, direction, and integration of SAP modules, functional and/or business areas. Position will establish SAP related technical leadership as they develop an architectural blueprint and product technology roadmap that aligns Trinseo’s IT and business goals. The role will oversee, define and monitor critical path activities and will resolve issues or escalates issues to the Project Manager as needed.
- Provide solution oversight, integration architecture, and architectural governance for product solutions in alignment with the enterprise architecture standards;
- Understand the business strategy of a particular function/area and works with the team to define business requirements;
- Own accountability for partnering with key stakeholders to create SAP solutions and technology roadmaps that are aligned to architecture principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet Trinseo financial targets (cost and benefits);
- Accountable for all aspects of SAP solution development, including adherence to Trinseo IT standards in documentation, change / release management and SDLC processes. Accountable for solving complex technical problems and design issues in a timely manner. Support multiple program and project-level deliverables simultaneously;
- Accountable for routine operational activities and service delivery of applicable third party vendor providers;
- Research and advise functional leadership about industry best practices, trends, and SAP functionality, in support of Trinseo IT strategy.
Core Competencies - Critical Success Factors:
- Commitment to Customer
- Innovation & Initiative
- Results Orientation
- Value Creation
- Capacity for Change
Education/Certification/ Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related field; advanced degree preferred;
10+ years of hands on experience with enterprise resource planning system (ERP SAP) with at least 3 full life cycle implementations or complex integration projects in a SAP Solutions Architecture role with experience in configuration.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Solution architecture SAP experience across multiple end-to-end (E2E) business processes including SAP Sales and Distribution module, SAP Materials Management module, SAP Logistics Execution module and SAP GTS;
- Experience in cross application business process modeling and integration with SAP and non-SAP solutions;
- Relationship builder and capable of functioning with only limited oversight. Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively internally and externally;
- Knowledge of project management techniques; PMP and Six Sigma designation preferred;
- Demonstrate hands-on knowledge of Software development SDLC methodologies (e.g., waterfall, agile);
- Manages ambiguity well. Have a global outlook and develop local expertise while operating effectively in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits;
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance and shares company, business or functional success;
- On-going learning opportunities in a rewarding work environment;
- The chance to work on global teams with colleagues around the world and in different locations.
Location: EMEA-Netherlands, Hoek