Philips Lighting Marketing Intern Maarheeze in Maarheeze, Netherlands
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
Philips Lighting Maarheeze is a chemical factory that produces and supplies chemical components to the conventional lighting market. While we continually grow and evolve, we are also stepping into a new lighting era. That is why we want to set up a new business area linked to our competences and available processes. We want to give an intern the chance to work closely with the sales and R&D manager to setup a marketing plan. Together we can make new business a success for our company.
· Define and execute a global market research
· Set up a marketing plan
· Execute a competition research
· Execute a NPS and feasibility research
· Team up with the sales manager and R&D manager
· Set up a communication plan / way of working
· Support for the NBC (new business creation) team of the site Maarheeze
You will be working closely with the sales and R&D manager
Sales manager will be your direct leader.
Plant manager as important stakeholder
Small team where you are valued as a fulltime member
This internship gives you the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in a very dynamic and innovative environment. This is a unique chance to dive into something new for a period of minimum 6 months and amplify on your professional and social competences. You will be working in a small organization where you get to work independently, be given a lot of freedom and the chance to be very creative in executing your responsibilities.
Starting date: August/September
We are looking for
· Currently studying towards HBO Bachelor / Bachelor of Science / Master of science WO in: Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management
· English speaking/writing
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Theoretical knowledge about Marketing & Marketing tools
· Is able to convert theory into a real case
· Structured, persistent, pro-active personality that takes ownership and can find solutions via guidance
Master’s and Bachelor’s students are paid an allowance according to their degree.
Students are paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
A student who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
· Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be an EU/EER citizen and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
The contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.