Arkadin Account Manager - Netherlands in Netherlands, Netherlands
*General Description *
This role will be a hybrid role both cross-selling into the base as well as targetting new logo acquisition. This role will also be responsible for the country partner relationship with Arkadin's sister and parent company Dimension Data and NTTC.
• Competitive salary & commission structure
• Private Health insurance
• Half yearly appraisal reviews with additional bonuses
• Luxurious reward incentives such as our presidents club for overachievers!
• Discounted gym “onsite” gym membership
• Partner led incentive programs
• Working from home flexibility
• Mobility – Opportunity to transfer to global offices
• Career development opportunities
• Engaged work community across departments including an active social scene
• Global ”happy hour” incentive, every last Friday of the month is a celebration!
Identify, qualify & approach new strategic prospects, to proactively sell Hosted Telephony Unified Communication solutions and related Professional services around business transformation & adoption
Work to continuously improve & exceed sales skills and capabilities in the Unified Communication market
Maintain a consistently high level of sales activity both on virtual and face to face meetings, in order to ensure daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded
Provide short and long-term accurate revenue forecasts, whilst maintaining a robust & healthy pipeline
*Keys to Success:*
• Achieve and/or exceed annual revenue target
• Successful performance against Arkadin’s qualitative and quantitative sales KPI targets
• Apart from IT, to have the ability to strategically position Arkadin within other functional departments such as Procurement, HR, Finance & Sales.
• Maintain accurately and up to date records on the Salesforce CRM
• Become an expert in Arkadin’s value proposition, which includes knowledge of solutions, policies & procedures
*Professional/ Techncial **Skills:*
• Demonstrable new business sales success within the SaaS and/or Unified Communication space - Hosted telephony, PBX Sales and/or collaboration experience an advantage
• Previous knowledge within Microsoft and/or Cisco stack
• Proven track record of success within the mid-large market space (1,000 to 100,000 desktop users)
• Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and sense of urgency
• Excellent prospecting and negotiating skills
• Strong telephone manner with impeccable communication skills
• Social Selling experience using digital tools & platforms to reach a wider audience.
• A proactive team player with hands on mentality
• Track record of building strong relationships within a business internally & externally