EFI Senior Credit & Collections Specialist - Multilingual in Schiphol, Netherlands
Senior Credit & Collections Specialist - Multilingual
Tracking #: 3961
Location: Netherlands - Schiphol-Rijk
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , We are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …
WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a multilingual Credit & Collections Specialist to join our team in our Schiphol-Rijk office.
In order to support our increased customer base in EMEA we are looking for an multilingual Credit & Collections Specialist to join a well established high performing and international team.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities :
- Performs daily collection activities on his/her customer portfolio via EFI’s Credit Management tool Getpaid (calls, emails and letters to customers)
- Handles all invoice related disputes by managing quick solutions in close cooperation with the Sales and Customer Service Team
- Pro actively signals payment issues with debtors, gives follow up, coordinates the follow up with internal stakeholders such as external (legal) collection procedures
- Evaluates/releases blocked orders and accounts on a daily basis and report to all involved parties
- Determines credit limits for new and existing customers in accordance with the internal Credit Policy in order to keep track on credit worthiness of involved parties
- Analyzes and prepares related reports as called upon
- Helps to drive improvements in processes and in line with internal control requirements
- Plays an active role in developing the Credit and Collections department on a higher level, participates in credit and collection management project
- Min. one year experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with SAP A/R or other ERP systems as end user.
- Experienced Excel user.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as a high degree of discretion and tactfulness.
- Fluent in English and an additional European language (spoken and written, preferably French, Italian, Spanish and/or German) is an essential requirement for this position.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a key requirement.
- Intelligent, competent individual with integrity and accountability.
- Highly motivated, self confident, persuasive and entrepreneurial, flexible
- Team player.
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues, and shareholders. EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers’ businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovative digital imaging technologies.