MCR, LLC Requirements Manager in The Hague, Netherlands
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
We are seeking a seasoned capabilities requirements manager. The ideal candidate will have recent, defence sector experience and will be comfortable working with a good degree of autonomy whilst building and maintaining productive stakeholder relationships.
· Captures and analyses operational and user requirements;
· Develops future capability requirements, translating these into system and information exchange requirements;
· Supports the development and maintenance of the Target and Reference Architectures;
· Synchronises on-going and planned system implementations to form the capability roadmap;
· Work within schedule and affordability and other programmatic constraints;
· Develop proposals to adapt the existing programmes and projects in order to achieve a seamless capability;
· Coordinate with users, on requirements capture, Statements Of Users Requirements (SOUR);
· Capability Package preparation, Type-B Cost Estimate (TBCE) preparation, Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLA) preparation;
· Communicate the assigned products, projects, and services plan to the various committees and working groups;
· Ensure that the necessary processes, procedures and tools are in place for the management of new requirements;
· Deriving system requirements through the application of system engineering methodologies;
· Supporting the validation and verification of requirements with stakeholders through prototyping, experimentation and operational exercises;
· liaising with requirement owners to coordinate guidance on the possible system impacts of operational decisions and requirements change;
· Participating in technical interchange meetings and other project meetings;
This is great opportunity for either a veteran with a requirements background or a requirements professional with considerable industry experience and a systems engineering background to make their mark in this brand new role. You will be based in The Hague so will need to either already reside there or be willing and able to work there unimpeded.
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
A Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree or equivalent and proven abilitiy or experience of relevance to this post;
Recent experience in a senior engineering or engineering management position in the architecture, development and implementation of a large C3 system.
A good understanding of the NATO Organisational structure and NATO procedures for planning, acquisition, programming and implementation of common-funded projects;
Proven experience in the use of computer-based support tools with an emphasis on Microsoft Office and planning tools;
Proven ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, with excellent briefing skills and the ability to produce clear and concise reports.
Familiar with aspects of the architecture, engineering, specification and implementation of components and elements of C4I systems;
Extensive knowledge of AirC2 systems;
Sound knowledge of evolutionary development practices;
Good understanding and practical experience of the lifecycle issues surrounding the use of commercial off the shelf and reused software products;
Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT.
Fluent and confident in both written and spoken English.
Current NATO or National Security Clearance or the willingness to undertake such.
Meets the requirements to work in The Hague.
Must be a citizen of one of the 29 NATO member nations.
A Master of Science (MSc) degree
Certification of Professional Project Manager (e.g., PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMI Project Management Professional ((PMP).
Proficiency in additional languages (particularly French, Flemish or Dutch).
Equal Opportunities Employer
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.