ASML ASML Software Graduate Program in Veldhoven, Netherlands
The ASML Software Graduate Program is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your software career. Join us as a graduate and your first job will be in one of the most advanced software companies in the world, preparing you for a bright future!
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. We make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them.
At ASML, software engineers work in three different software expertise fields. Next to the embedded software that controls our machines, we also build pure software products – based on sophisticated simulations of our lithography systems – that help our customers to optimize chip designs for manufacturability. A third type of software, finally, is the glue between different machines: taking in measurements, calculating the necessary corrections and feeding them back to the lithography system to keep its performance stable.
We have an offer you can’t refuse:
- The ASML Software Graduate Program will gradually prepare you for the first professional job in your career
- ASML will invest in your technical skills and soft skills. Skills that will prove to be valuable for the rest of your life
- You will work within a highly complex environment alongside with some of the world’s smartest engineers
- You will be part of a class of 12 graduates from all over the world. You will collaborate closely together and who knows, maybe you’ll become friends for life!
- The program will contain a combination of class room lectures and hands-on work in some of our projects.
- The projects will enable you to experiment with the lessons learnt in a safe environment.
- have just graduated or are in your final year of study for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (BSc/MSc)
- have a technical field of study (such as Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics or similar)
- you have a passion for programming. At ASML, we use traditional languages to build very complex software scripts: C, C++ or Python
- preferably, you are familiar with the Agile way of working or are interested to learn how this works
Context of the position
Did you know that ASML is one of the few companies in the world that can offer true end-to-end experience to full-stack professionals? Be part of progress and join us!
Interested? Apply directly online – send us your resume and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Kinga Zglinicka (email@example.com).
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 0-2 Starter
Available since: 3/20/2018
Functional area: Information Technology
Background: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Other- Technical