ASML Flow & Thermal Integrator in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise and organizational skills? To be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then a job of Integrator at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
You will be responsible for the integration of the Environmental Control functionality in the ASML EUV-machines. This includes machine performance, machine - and human safety and availability. You will make sure that all modules and their interfaces are properly tested, the machine functions as intended, issues are solved by the projects, and prototype machines are upgraded.
- Create and maintain integration plan in close co-operation with project lead
- Trouble-shoot prototypes in the factory, participate in tests/upgrades (hands-on)
- Solve issues/perform test at customer sites (hands-on)
- Organize hardware upgrades, design qualifications, tests
- Review test specifications, summarize and communicate test plans
- Collect integration issues and make sure there is follow up by project teams
- Join daily issue meetings and represent EC&I; on whole spectrum
- Organize and chair escalation meetings
- On behalf of the project, maintain claims for test time needed on prototypes
- Provide feedback / report on status of project issues
- Assist project lead in organizing, e.g., project information web page, document overviews, …
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Experience in relevant industry and technology areas.
- Flow, pressure, thermal and safety systems in gas, water and vacuum
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Robust personality is a must
Context of the position
The department of Environmental Control & Infrastructure (EC&I;) is part of the hardware cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, fluids, architecture and design, temperature control, layout design.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”. Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
BSc, MSc, mechanical, mechanics, werktuigbouwkunde, werktuigbouw, NX/TCE, design, infrastructure, systems, gas, water, vacuum, flow, pressure, drop, planning, integration, testing
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 4/18/2018
Functional area: Industrial Engineering
Background: Mechanics, Other- Technical