ASML HR Generalist - Customer Support in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you take the lead in HR&O; challenges and execute our state-of-the-art company HR policies? Are you the right sparring partner for our demanding organization? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations, as well as transferring all relevant knowledge and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process. CS Central takes care that effective support of the customer by local offices is possible by providing knowledge, technical support and process support to the field offices. Applications is part CS New Product Introductions (NPI) and provides integrated solutions with computational, metrology and control technology. These solutions extend and improve the performance of lithography products for the semiconductor industry
As a HR&O; Generalist you will closely work together with senior management and group leaders and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR&O; relevant topics. You participate in the planning, organizing, directing, assessing and controlling of HR&O; policies and activities within the areas of attention as member of the HR&O; team. Besides that you are responsible for the Veldhoven bases teams you have an global role to align and connect the global Apps community. You independently advise the department manager and his staff on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business.
- Helps the business to align employee goals with business goals by proactively contacting both and advises managers and employees in the execution of HR responsibility;
- Uses specific HR knowledge and proactively advises employees and managers;
- Deals with questions from managers and employees in a professional way and gathers signals to make improvements;
- Is known in the business and is first approached in case of tactical and operational HR issues;
- Ensures that people implications are considered by managers by advising them;
- Ensures that HR processes and tools are aligned with business goals;
- Freedom to determine working methods as the basis of general HR&O; working methods in order to achieve results and propose/implement them within Technology and HR&O;
- Is able to manage small projects and lead them to results within agreed timeframe.
Focus areas: People Performance Management, Strategic Workforce planning, Talent Development and Succession Management.
You have a University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of HR&O; in the position of HR Advisor within a complex international organization.
As a HR&O; Generalist you bring broad experience and knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Organizational Design, coaching and project management.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic.
- Hands on and a real team player
- Acts customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal service and feedback to employees and managers;
- Well-developed analytical skills to be able to act on a tactical level, but this in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Builds relations at different levels including coaching managers and employees for performance
- Fluent Dutch and English verbal and writing skills;
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect.
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O;: Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 200 employees, with a international upgrade team.
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or microchips. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services these advanced systems, which continue to help our customers - the major chipmakers - reduce the size and increase the functionality of microchips, and consumer electronic equipment. ASML is traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 3/20/2018
Functional area: Human Resources
Background: Human Resources