ASML Manufacturing Engineer Motion (location Oirschot) in Veldhoven, Netherlands
The DE Mechatronics Hardware - Mechatronic Systems Development ( DE-MH-MSD) department provides cutting edge mechatronics solutions for ASML products. MSD specifies designs and trade-off technical solutions and predictably integrate, industrialize and deliver mechatronic subsystems that meet business requirements.
The MSD Manufacturing and Equipment engineering group provide the people, means, methods and deliverables for the industrialization of all MSD Functions. For ASML Motion this group is responsible for new product Introductions and processes into the Motion Work Centers up to Volume production.
Design and optimize the actuator production processes and increase the overall actuator competence within ASML.
Be the interface between the Development Projects, Actuator Competence and Production. The works of an Manufacturing Engineer for ASML Motion consist of;
- Creating operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyzing the production processes, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation
- Delivers technical support for the production process and prevents technical disturbances from repeating
- Participate in cross sectorial meetings with operational sectors and be the link between the Factory and development project.
- Active contribution to the Actuator competence preparing ASML for future actuator production
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics or Electronics
3+ years’ experience in a machine-building industry preferably including;
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control.
- Experience in the field of (semi-) automated production lines and control is an advantage.
- Strong social and communication skills to build lasting relations
- Strong technical background combined with good analytical skills, Interested in product and process.
- Hands-on mentality
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader MH MSD Manufacturing and Equipment engineering.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions.
The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML. Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
For further information you can contact Marcel Cox via firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 4/17/2018
Functional area: Manufacturing, Design Engineering