ASML Manufacturing Engineer Vacuum Systems in Veldhoven, Netherlands
A very interesting position within the Environmental Control & Infrastructure department for an engineer who feels challenged in improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’ for Production.
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
Manufacturing Engineer: from design to mechanical build and qualification in the Assembly work center till setup and qualification in TEST and Install at the customer.
New Product Introduction:
Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the manufacturability of the product and test design.
Analyses the production process, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
Bachelor degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or other related technical area.
- Experience in the field of Vacuum Technology.
- Experience with working an environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Broad technical and business knowledge.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Focused on quality and processes
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
- Team player.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Flexible, can cope with stress.
- Very active, plenty of initiative.
- Willingness to travel abroad (exceptional case).
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 3/19/2018
Functional area: Mechanical Engineering