ASML Packaging workstream lead in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you eager to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Do you want to work for a dedicated team to achieve breaktroughs? Do you have interest in a being a part of a high-qualified international oriented family? Are you in for developing you personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? You have a minimum of 10 Years of relevant experience and minimum a bachelor education? If so, then the job of Team lead Mechanical at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Ownership of one or more developments or issues. Leading a team of Mechanical experts in project setting. Continuously improve quality of Mechanical architecture. Is responsible for the Architecture of the Mechanical part and Mechatronic functions, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
- Take lead in running developments or issues.
- Create and execute plan. Clear communication of status and results.
- Coaching and daily management of Opto Mechanical experts.
- Development of Opto Mechanical competences.
- Module integration in Sub Systems from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners / co-developers.
BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in leading project teams in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, adhesion technology, static load design and high precision alignment.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
- Robust personality is a must.
- Eager to drive his own development.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Fluent in English
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams.
- International opportunities.
- Individual performance & talent management.
Context of the position
The Team lead Mechanical reports to the group leader Mechanical Development?. The Team lead Mechanical is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Chip-making equipment. ASML is a multinational company with offices in 60 cities in 16 countries, Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We employ more than 17.500 people. Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E;) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
For this sector (D&E;) we are looking for an Team lead for the departments Machine Architecture & Industrialization, Mechanical Develoment and Opto Mechanics. When you react on this vacancy, landing spot, based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, please let us know in the cover letter which department you are interested the most.
BSc, MSc, mechanical, mechanics, systems, planning, leadership
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: >10 Senior
Available since: 3/19/2018
Functional area: Mechanical Engineering