ASML Software Integrator for Metrology Department in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you enjoy engaging with a variety of teams of talented professionals and being in the lead to execute integration plans for the work of several concurrent software projects?
As software integrator, your will play a central role in guarding the integration process and ensuring that the work from multiple projects is released in time and without errors to software releases that run on state of the art lithography tools.
You work in the Wafer Alignment group in the Metrology department of ASML. You integrate the work from multiple alignment project teams in break-out-archive into a clearcase feature stream in the software system.
- Prepare software integration planning.
- Execute the integration plan.
- Trouble-shooting issues detected during integration.
- Improve continuous integration.
- Clearly communicate status updates to different stakeholders(projects, release integrators).
- Contribute to making the whole process more efficient (for example, by automating it).
Bachelor or Master
5 - 8 years of work experience with software integration required
- Knowledge of Clearcase, GIT and Continous Integration
- Knowledge of Unix-like systems and shell scripting
- Knowledge of ClearCase, Python, Perl, C and C++
- Flexible and able to adapt plans to sudden requests and changes
- Strong drive to ensure the tasks are completed with the required quality.
- Practical, with critical focus and attention to details.
- Good degree of autonomy.
- Independent decision making is desirable in combination with a cautious approach to choices that may have critical consequences
Context of the position
Metro Wafer Alignment is a group within ASML’s Metrology department and produces software solutions for ASML’s lithography machines product line. Metrology is a central aspect of the tool function situated between the top-level control of machine (production) operations and the various sensor and actuator subsystems that physically control the process.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 4/17/2018
Functional area: Information Technology, Design Engineering
Background: Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science