BCD Travel Event Ambassador in Netherlands
BCD Meetings & Events is looking for an Event Ambassador for our international client in sporting goods. Do you have experience with managing world-class meetings and event experiences from concept to execution? This could be the role for you.
Event Ambassador 36-40 hours a week, Hilversum
You develop and execute event experiences and contribute to the Meetings & Events strategy. You will be part of the clients' Strategic Meeting & Events department. Our client does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. It's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As the Event Ambassador your focus is to create a seamless inspired consumer journey that adds strategic value to the organization.The ideal candidate will maintain a clear overview while working on process efficiency improvements and delivering high quality event service.
- Conceptualize, develop, source and work with preferred suppliers and partners, negotiate in partnership with procurement, in order to find the best resources possible for the client
- Lead the seamless logistics and technical production of assigned events with internal and external service providers
- Manage timely & clear communication to the internal and external stakeholder, project team, attendees and other relevant business partners
- Support the business in the set up and manage event budgets
- Drive efficient processes throughout meeting and events execution
- Challenge assumptions, innovate existing solutions and elevate design excellence across the Events department
- Responsible for registration website design and online registration processes including creation of all event related communications and reporting
- Strong organizational / project management skills, including experience in managing multiple events from concept to execution including all logistics as well as travel bookings
- Passionate about efficiency through technology and innovation
- Bachelor Degree and minimum 4 years' experience within the event industry
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate the business demand into solutions aligned with the global strategy
- Extended knowledge of attendee management tools such as Azavista or Cvent preferred
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Passion for events and hospitality
- Ability and willingness to travel within Europe
What we offer you
You will join us on a mission of 10 months with the possibility to receive a full-time position. This is an exciting job opportunity within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. Next to this, we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic and inspiring work environment.
Your work location This role is based at the clients' office in Hilversum.
How to apply If you have any questions regarding this job please contact Suzanne Miechels, Recruiter EMEA at jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl. Please apply by creating a profile and upload resume and cover letter via the website, not via e-mail - thank you.
Get to know us BCD Meetings & Events is a leading provider of global meetings management. BCD Meetings & Events is an independently managed operating company of BCD Group and a sister organization of BCD Travel, the world's third-largest travel management company. BCD Meetings & Events energizes and streamlines the business of meetings and incentives by offering event-level and enterprise-level solutions. We are looking for people who share our passion for producing top notch meetings and events around the world. Come be a part of a global company employing over 1.000 professionals in more than 40 countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled